At ARC Abrasives we aim to exceed customer expectations. Our quality management program focuses on:
- Innovation and continuous improvement of products and services
- The dedication and expertise of our quality team
- Process and product development
- Lean manufacturing guidelines
- Utilization of Six Sigma principles
- Strict adherence to ARC's quality standards
Our commitment to excellence involves rigorous testing of our products, ensuring that you receive top-notch quality, consistent performance and documented cost savings.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All requirements of ISO 9001:2008 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product provided.
Where any requirement(s) of ISO 9001:2008 cannot be applied due to the nature of an organization and its product, this can be considered for exclusion.
Where exclusions are made, claims of conformity to ISO 9001:2008 are not acceptable unless these exclusions are limited to requirements within Clause 7, and such exclusions do not affect the organization's ability, or responsibility, to provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.