Are you a creative marketer looking for a new challenge? Excel at multi-tasking? Enjoy the vibe of a family owned business where your work makes a big impact? If so, we may be the perfect fit for you! ARC Abrasives, located in Troy, Ohio is a leader in abrasive solutions and is seeking an outstanding Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Product Management, you will lead the development and execution of all marketing programs and events, external and internal communication initiatives and marketing/sales materials. Collaborating closely with the senior management team, you will focus on delivering the right message at the right moment to our customers while staying current on emerging market trends.
• Assist the VP of Marketing & Product Management in developing and implementing ARC’s marketing plan in line with the company’s vision focusing on communication strategy sales collateral and key messaging for external customers and internal sales people.
• Utilizing market research and industry trends, you will generate marketing campaigns to grow sales through our end markets and various channels.
• Manage ARC’s participation in industry trade show events, recommending appropriate shows/seminars to attend. Coordinate with vendors to execute plans within time and budget constraints.
• Measure, record and present results of all marketing initiatives, recommending changes to improve effectiveness.
• Oversee the production of all marketing materials, (ie: catalog, website, product videos, brochures, tradeshow booth, POP units, giveaways etc.) demonstrativing creativity while staying true to ARC’s corporate guidelines; monitor inventory levels to ensure levels support sales efforts.
• Manage ARC’s website content, utilizing it as a marketing tool featuring current promotions and updates, and tracking and promoting account registrations and leads. Interface with web master to ensure content is regularly updated.
• Manage and maintain communications library.
• Business Acumen – Understands the business and profitability implications of decisions utilizing knowledge of the market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals; Highly skilled in Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM databases.
• Written Communication – Exceptional writing and editing skills, varied to meet the needs of the audience; Clear presentation of numerical data.
• Verbal Communication – Exceptional interpersonal communication and group presentation skills.
• Innovation – Original thinker who meets challenges creatively and resourcefully; Generates suggestions for improvement; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
• Analytical – Synthesize complex information; collect and research sales/market data; Design work flows and procedures.
• Team Player – Flexible and able to work within constantly changing priorites with enthusiam. Works independently to meet team goals. Supports and motivates team members with a positive outlook. Able to multi-task while managing priorities and workflow.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in related field.
• Three to five years related experience in marketing.
• Must be able to work occasionally outside of regular business hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
• Work requires willingness to travel on an as needed basis, primarily for industry trade shows.
ARC Abrasives is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K with company contribution and more.