- Flat face best for flat surfaces
- Uncompressed flaps result in a more forgiving disc operation
- For moderate to high pressure grinding applications
- Consistent stock removal rate
- Two grinding aids reduce heat
- Prolonged life
Against the five manufacturers tested, PREDATOR™ flap discs provided the highest performance, in both 40 and 60 grits, by a margin of at least 11%.
Tests were performed using an automated test machine powered by a flex shaft motor running at 14,400 RPM for 40 minutes, or until the product ceased to cut. Ten pieces of 12 x 2 x ¼” mild steel were used, each weighed every minute of the test to determine cut rate.