ARC Abrasives’ is seeking to add a Senior Systems Analyst to our facility in Troy, Ohio. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for transactional business processes and analytical reporting and data communications.
We are looking to fill 1st Shift: 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Nights and weekends as needed)
- Manage and maintain the company’s ERP system and its supporting systems including EDI integrations and mapping, logistics software and MRP and production scheduling.
- Manage application level CRM functions including dashboards, reporting and workflows.
- Research, propose and implement processes that can improve productivity and efficiencies through business process automation.
- Coordinate and recommend upgrades for ERP and supporting or integrated solutions.
- Make recommendations and implement new services and modules to meet new or existing business needs.
- Develop and maintain analytical reporting systems to meet business needs.
- Create and distribute or make available analytical reports for daily, monthly and annual reporting.
- Assist departments in developing custom reports and dashboards.
- Provide instructions, training and support to ERP system end-users including documentation.
- Partner with ERP system consultant, as needed
- Perform other related duties, as required and assigned
- Project management experience with track record of meeting required deadlines
- At least 5 years of database management and development experience with relational databases such MS SQL database, IBM DB2.
- Report writing proficiencies.
- Technical documentation proficiency.
- Experience working with an ERP system in a manufacturing and distribution environments
- Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems MS Office applications
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new content areas and skills
- Excellent organizational/follow-up skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skill
- Understanding of business functions related to ERP applications
- At least 5 years working with ERP systems in a support or implementation role
- Proficient with independently troubleshooting, researching and resolving technically challenging problems involving integrated systems
If you would rather use our online application, do so by clicking the provided link.
ARC Abrasives, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Our HR teams will reach out to the applicants who met the qualifications and most closely aligned with requirements of the positions.
|Job Category||Information Technology|