Sales & Services
ARC Abrasives warrants the products we sell to be free from defect in material and workmanship when used under normal conditions at safe operating speeds.
Invoices may carry discount terms of 1% if paid within 10 days, net 30 days, or as negotiated. Any invoice not paid within 60 days will be considered delinquent, and all subsequent in-house and future orders will be placed on hold until delinquent invoices are paid.
Customer will bear all collections cost if the account is turned over to an agency.
For all single orders of ARC Abrasives products shipped as one order within the continental United States, to one destination, via our choice of carrier and having a net invoice value of $500 or more, will be free freight allowed.
For all single orders of ARC Abrasives products valued at less than $500, freight will be prepaid and added. All non-U.S. shipments will be shipped freight collect. Freight will be charged for any special requests for partial shipments or for shipments made by other than normal means, such as UPS or FedEx Next-Day Air. Note: Separate contractual agreements pertaining to shipping and freight costs supersede general terms and conditions.
- Product must be ordered in minimum packaging increments
- Order minimum value of $100.00
- Broken pack quantities over $100.00 are acceptable with a 10% upcharge
- Current terms and conditions are available at arcabrasives.com
All agreements, which include sales, are made contingent upon strikes, fires, accidents, delays of nature or other causes beyond our control. We will not accept responsibility for shortages that are not reported within 10 days after receipt. We will not accept the return of merchandise without our consent and filing of an approved RGA, (Return Goods Authorization) issued via the ARC Client Services team.
Returned Goods Policy
Any stock item may be returned by using the following process:
- All returns must have prior approval. Obtain your Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number from a customer service representative prior to returning the item to our Troy, Ohio location
- Items must be in ARC packaging and with equal or less than received quantity
- Items will be subject to a 25% restocking fee at ARC Abrasives’ discretion
- Items may only be returned up to 6 months after the date of invoice
- Special orders and non-stock items are non-returnable
1. Use of Site. By use of this web site (the “Site”) of ARC Abrasives, Inc.(“ARC Abrasives”), you agree to all of the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced in this Site (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site. ARC Abrasives reserves the right to update or revise these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The Terms and Conditions are effective from the time they are posted on the Site. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. Copyright. The content of this Site is protected by copyright. You may not copy, distribute, or create derivative works from any part of this Site (including its graphics, pictorial matter, and text) without the prior written consent of ARC Abrasives. You may, however, print portions of this site for references purposes only.
3. Trademarks. ARC ABRASIVES, INC.® is a registered trademark of ARC ABRASIVES INC. Other names, logos, designs, titles, words, or phrases within this Site, including but not limited to Z-WEB, ARCSTRIP, PREDATOR and BRIGHT BUFF are trademarks or tradenames of ARC Abrasives and may not be used without the prior written permission of ARC Abrasives. ARC Abrasives claims no interest in marks owned by other entities not affiliated with ARC Abrasives which may appear on this Site.
5. No Endorsement. ARC Abrasives does not endorse, sponsor, or recommend any ideas, products, or services by a third party who has linked to this Site. Any links to third party web sites are not an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third parties or the third parties’ ideas, products, or services. Similarly, any references in this Site to third parties and their products or services do not constitute an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation.
6. No Guaranty of International Service or Compliance. This Site was designed for and is operated in the United States. This Site may be viewed internationally and may refer to ARC Abrasives products, services, and programs that are not available in your country or state. These references do not imply that ARC Abrasives intends to provide those products, services, or programs in your country or state. You are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable to the location from which the site is accessed and viewed.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE MATERIAL IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY KIND OF WARRANTY. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A WARRANTY AS TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY ARC ABRASIVES OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, COMPANIES, OR RELATED ENTITIES. WARRANTIES, IF ANY, ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE WHEN PURCHASED BY A CUSTOMER.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ARC ABRASIVES IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR ANY SITES THAT ARE LINKED TO, OR REFERRED TO BY, THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL ARC ABRASIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE OR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ARC ABRASIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE WHETHER BASED ON ACTIONS IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ARC ABRASIVES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGE.
9. Attorney’s Fees. In the event of litigation relating to the use of the Site, or any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or with respect to the Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees.
10. Jurisdiction and Venue. You and ARC Abrasives agree that the laws of the State of Ohio will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Site, whether for claims in contract, tort, or otherwise, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You and ARC Abrasives also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Miami County Common Pleas Court in Troy, Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio with respect to such matters.
11. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and ARC Abrasives with respect to your use of this Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral, written, or electronic, between you and ARC Abrasives with respect to this Site. If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions are held invalid or unenforceable, those provisions shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
This site is owned and operated by Arc Abrasives, Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Arc Abrasives, Inc., we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION ARC ABRASIVES, INC. GATHERS AND TRACKS
Arc Abrasives, Inc. gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive any electronic newsletters, to email a friend, to access password protected content and from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information Arc Abrasives, Inc. gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does Arc Abrasives, Inc. divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Arc Abrasives, Inc. tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Arc Abrasives, Inc. does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
USE OF INFORMATION
Arc Abrasives, Inc. uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Arc Abrasives, Inc. never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
Arc Abrasives, Inc. creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Arc Abrasives, Inc. uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Arc Abrasives, Inc. operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.